Social Media Internship
Social media intern
H2 Marketing & Branding is an innovative, full-service agency with big clients and big ideas. Most of our team works remotely, but we still find plenty of time to meet in person to brainstorm ideas and collaborate on projects. We expect our interns to work on assigned projects both on their own and in their arranged team meetings and work session (at least two times per week.)
We are looking for a responsible, deadline-driven, creative and motivated Social Media Intern to work with our team on a wide-variety of client accounts. This intern will use their strategy-based and innovative design skills to create and administer content on social media platforms to build an audience and ensure customer engagement using site metrics, responding to comments, and overseeing creative design. If you have a creative way of thinking and presenting through multiple social media channels, we would like to make you part of our team.
- Designing social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Managing, creating, and publishing original, high quality content on social platforms
- Administering all company social media accounts to ensure up-to-date content
- Identifying target audiences
- Scheduling content posting and creating storyboards
- Responding to social media interactions
- Following the latest trends
Requirements / Skills:
- Experience in managing multiple social media platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong multitasking and time-management skills to reach deadlines
- Knowledgeable about web traffic metrics (Preferred)
- Able to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Work some nights and weekends for events and promotions.
- Ability to work individually and on a team.
While this internship is unpaid at the onset, there is the opportunity for advancement and compensation upon your 90-day review.
To apply, please send your resume and relevant work examples to