Web Design Internship
H2 Marketing & Branding is an innovative, full-service agency with big clients and big ideas. Most of our team works remotely, but we still find plenty of time to meet in person to brainstorm ideas and collaborate on projects. We expect our interns to work on assigned projects both on their own and in their arranged team meetings and work sessions (at least two times per week.)
We are looking for a responsible, deadline-driven, creative, and motivated Web Design Intern to work with our team on a wide variety of client accounts. This intern works with our team to conceptualize and create innovative websites on multiple platforms including Squarespace, Wix, and most commonly, web builders within WordPress such as Oxygen and Elementor. The intern would also work with improving existing sites and SEO.
- Assist with the planning and execution of all assigned websites.
- Assess the needs of client websites, and give insights on how to improve said websites.
- Assist team with client campaigns, marketing plans, and operational functions to our company’s standards.
- Assist with the coordination and creation of various marketing and branding materials for the websites.
- Participate in ongoing marketing and business strategy development, media training sessions, presentations, and brainstorming sessions.
- Gain general knowledge of each client’s marketing and branding strategy.
- Assist the team with the preparation of client proposals, reports, and presentations.
Requirements / Skills:
- Junior or Senior level college student. Web Development or Computer science majors preferred.
- Experience with WordPress, and other Website Builders.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and other members of the creative team.
- Receive feedback from the Creative Director and make necessary changes.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Self-motivated and results-driven.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to adhere to a schedule, meet deadlines, and prioritize in a changing environment.
- Work some nights and weekends for events and promotions.
- Ability to work individually and on a team.
While this internship is unpaid at the onset, there is the opportunity for advancement and compensation upon your 90-day review.
To apply, please send your resume and relevant work examples to